, the developers behind the highly popular single-player commercial fishing franchises, Fishing: Barents Sea and Fishing: North Atlantic, return with a brand-new title, Ships At Sea
, which features the multiplayer mode that fans have been eagerly awaiting. Ships At Sea
, the next generation of ship simulation, introduces service and cargo vessels for the first time, the most desired feature of our passionate fan base. Head with your friends into the untamable Norwegian Sea and connect with players worldwide as you build your service, cargo, and commercial fishing career.
In addition to the highly detailed service and cargo ships with new gameplay features, we will present a new water shader WaveWorks
in cooperation with NVIDIA
to provide a cinematic-quality ocean simulation, a completely overhauled buoyancy system allowing vessels of all sizes to float on the water as expected, a dynamic weather system that enhances the overall immersion by simulating weather conditions such as rain, fog, lightning and storms, and an inventory system for trading and sharing resources among other players.
Furthermore, Ships At Sea
takes the most significant step forward, allowing you to set foot on the authentically recreated harbours in Lofoten, Norway
. Visit the shop to purchase your tools or equipment, upgrade your vessels, stock up on essential supplies for you and your crew, or enter the hangar and repair and maintain your ship.
Such our predecessor games, Ships At Sea
, lets you experience the atmosphere and realistic environment based on accurate maps, licensed ships and equipment. With stunning graphics, Ships At Sea delivers striking, immersive visuals to provide the most profound ship simulation experience. Join the adventure and become a master of the seas!
- Multiplayer with up to 4 players
- Developed in Unreal Engine 5
- Cargo career:
Take on the role of a cargo transporter. Load and unload cargo and move goods and materials across different locations on the map. Manage your cargo weight and distribution, plan your routes and upgrade your ship to handle tougher challenges as you progress through the game.
- Service career:
Operate a service boat or ship to provide essential support to other players by delivering fuel and other necessities. Perform maintenance and repairs. As you progress through the game, you can upgrade your ship’s capabilities and take on more challenging missions, ultimately expanding your business and becoming a successful service ship operator.
- Commercial fishing career:
Embark in the exciting world of commercial fishing. Start with basic fishing gear and work your way up by catching a variety of fish using various fishing techniques. Learn to manage your resources effectively, constantly refine your fishing strategies, and make strategic decisions about when and where to sell your catch in order to maximize profits.
- Open-World map over Lofoten, Norway (46 x 46 km, world scale 1:1)
- Boat class certificates
- New ocean simulation WaveWorks from NVIDIA
- Physical-based buoyancy system
- Character customization (at present: it is possible to customize clothing options for various career paths)
- Boat customization
- New dynamic economic system
- New dynamic weather system
- New marine life AI system
- New fish species like halibut, salmon and spotted catfish
- New and improved fishing methods: Jigging, long-line, net fishing
- Licensed ships from Breeze
- Licensed and nominated for the innovation award at NorFishing 2022, the tracking system for fishing gear PingMe from Ocean Space Acoustics
- Licensed longline and net hauler from Lorentzen Hydraulikk, which allows pulling lines or nets on board
- Licensed net clearer from Østbornholms Kutterservice. The net clearer is used for clearing, spreading and transporting onboard netting vessels. It separates the float and the foot lines as it pulls the net to the stacking cages.